One way to achieve your goals is to use the S.M.A.R.T. method. This acronym is a great guide to setting your goals and then working toward them. Check it out:
- Specific: The more defined the goal is, the easier it is to work on.
- Measurable: You should be able to measure your results easily.
- Achievable: Choosing a realistic goal leads to success.
- Results-focused: Set your sights on the result.
- Time-bound: Give yourself a reasonable time frame to achieve your goal.
Hathaway Adair, P.C. is a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code. This newsletter is for informational purposes and should not be considered legal advice. Please consult Hathaway Adair, P.C. or your own legal counsel for legal help.